Skip to main content

CREATED BY GOD, MURDERED BY ABORTIONIST.

 Coral in the ocean is not just beautiful - it is an animal  which is often described as  "just a clump of polyps".

God made that. In His majestic mind and awesome creativity He made that so He could reveal His nature and omnipotence.

We marvel at such beauty and prolific expressive genius.

But what about you? He created you and you are a million times more beautiful than the coral you see.

Just listen to the Psalmist in No. 139. This is how God sees us.

13 For you formed my inward parts;

you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]

Wonderful are your works;

my soul knows it very well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you,

when I was being made in secret,

intricately woven in the depths of the earth.

16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;

in your book were written, every one of them,

the days that were formed for me,

when as yet there was none of them.

Got goosebumps yet? You are more than a clump of polyps, you are an eternal soul created in the image of God.

And so is every child living in a womb today. So were you when you were curled up inside your mom's belly awaiting the miracle of birth. You were part of God's creation.

How do you think He feels when an abortionist murders in cold blood the beautiful human being He worked so hard to create?

We are fearfully and wonderfully made. God actually knitted you

together in your mother’s womb, forming your heart, your lungs, your rib cage, your kidneys and bladder, all 25 feet of your small and large intestines wound so carefully along the walls of your torso, adding the arms and legs, even down to the tiny tiny toes with their fragile and beautiful nails. He designed the color of your hair and added the sparkle to your beautifully colored eyes.

You were handcrafted by God. Doesn’t that blow your mind????

But that’s not all. God’s eyes looked you over very carefully to check out His workmanship and then He pronounced you “Good’ as He did all His creation in the Book of Genesis.

And then,

and then,

yes, even after all this, he counted the days He was giving you, the days He had planned out for you, every minute, every second, every hour, every year even before “there was none of them” - even before you had lived even one minute outside the womb.

God made the choice to fashion you after His own image. He took the time to do it perfectly. And you proudly proclaim that YOU believe in abortion? HOW DARE YOU LOOK GOD IN HIS FACE AND SAY YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO DESTROY WHAT HE HAS MADE? HOW DARE YOU????

© Joan Rowden Hart  2007

Photograph by unknown author.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Near Death Testimony from Judge Larry Winfrey

Larry Winfrey has given me permission to share this testimony.   Grab a box of Kleenex and maybe a sweater for the cold chills you will get in the middle of it. "During my recent medical crisis, I was unconscious for two days. The following is what I experienced during that time. If you have the time and the inclination, I would be interested in your thought. I am pasting what I have sent to others who have inquired. Thank you! Thank you for expressing interest in hearing what happened to me during the two days of unconsciousness, it has had a profound effect upon me. Whether real or imagined, or you believe it or not makes no difference, it will all depend on your relationship with God. Nor will it affect my appreciation for you. I could not breathe! I remember thinking I was dead and that I was not ready to die. I thought of my family. I did not see any bright light or passed loved ones. I did not see any angels enveloped in a holy penumbra. What I saw was Sata

LDR column published 05.09.12 - Jess Easley

Straight From The Hart By Joan Rowden Hart Jess  Easley , Lebanon Historian and StoryTeller I’ve been trying to trace a place called Railroad Pond from the early days of Lebanon.  Perhaps some of you “old-timers” will have more information, but I found a reference to it in Jess  Easley ’s recollections of Lebanon. Jess talked about skating on Railroad Pond when he was just a kid, and also working to cut ice on it during the cold winters that Lebanon experienced.  The grocery stores which had meat markets would hire people to cut ice from the pond to put in their ice house and store for the summer. Jess was one of Milan’s favorite customers when Milan started working at the barber shop with Fred Pitts in 1968, and he quickly became one of Milan’s mentors in collecting oral memories and memorabilia of Lebanon history. Jess was born in Lebanon in January of 1891, and died here on March 1, 1983 at the age of 92 , and had a good strong mind right up to the very end, so he had many memories

Anti-semetism

  Vandals knocked over and damaged at least 100 headstones at Mount Carmel Jewish cemetery in Philadelphia on February 27. The Chesed Shel Emeth Cemetery in St. Louis suffered major damage when more than 200 headstones were toppled and damaged by vandals also in February. After numerous headstones were desecrated at the Waad Hakolel Cemetery in Rochester, the Jewish Federation of Greater Rochester New York stated on its Facebook post, “In the past month alone, there have been more than 180 anti-Semitic incidents nationwide. We are deeply disturbed by rising acts of anti-Semitism across the country, including bomb threats made to Jewish community centers, Jewish day schools, and synagogues.” As of February 28 this year more than 100 threats have been called in to 77 Jewish Community Centers, eight Jewish schools and several advocacy offices like the Anti-Defamation League, around the country. In his address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday of last week, President Trump said